Feb 10, 2016

STUDIO

 My studio in on the second floor of the house and is the fourth bedroom .   Here is my corner desk and sewing table.  I love this piece of furniture as it gives me all the space I need.

 My design wall runs down the entire wall by my pressing table.

 My cutting table has my antique thread cabinet under it.

 The double window allow plenty of light into the room.  I keep a chair there to relax in and my camera for photographing birds and turkeys in the woods outside.

The huge walkin closet houses all of my supplies as well as my fabric.

I hope you enjoyed the tour.

6 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Love the closet space, I have a small one so we put in metal shelves so I can fit more, but mostly bins and batting on mine. I think if I could, I have would have wall to wall built ins with machine tables;)

Debbie

Peggyinno said...

A great space! It's always fun to see where others create. Thanks for the tour!

Rian said...

Great. Now I have stash envy.

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

Even with this stash, I still can not find the shade I want sometimes. It amazes me. You are not even seeing the bottom shelf that is full of larger cuts of fabric!

Rian said...

Answering your response to my comment: I have started buying 5" square medleys and popsicle strip collections (or whatever they are called), just to add to my already huge stash. But yours is bigger than mine. Just a little...

Unkonwn said...

إن عملية تجميل الأنف، إلى جانب كونها عملية تجميل الشكل الخارجي والداخلي للأنف، فهي توفر التصحيح للإنحرافات داخل الأنف، وتُصحح لحمية الأنف التي تُعرف بالتقعرات المُتغايرة الموجودة فيه ولهذا فيجب التوجه الي احسن دكتور تجميل أنف في مصر لضمان نجاح العمليه بنسبة كبيرة والتقليل من مخاطر العمليه ويتمتع الدكتور حامد قدري بخبره وكفائة عاليه في عمليات التجميل الجراحية وعملية تجميل اﻻنف.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...